Charging Manual

Charging Guidelines

Use Lithium Ion Polymer(LiPo) charger only.
Do not use a NiMH or NiCd charger - Failure to do so may a cause fire, which may result in personal injury and property damage. Some LiPo chargers on the market may have technical deficiencies that may cause it to charge the LiPo batteries incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your responsibility solely to assure the charger you purchased works properly.

Never charge batteries unattended.
When charging LiPo batteries you should always remain in constant observation to monitor the charging process and react to potential problems that may occur. If you notice anything abnormal happening to the battery pack during charging, the charging process must be stopped immediately, disconnect the battery and put in a safe place away from all flammable materials for at least 30 minutes. Unusual signs during charging include excessive heating, odd smells, smoking, ballooning or swelling of the battery pack. A safe place would normally be outside, away from any vehicle or dwelling place.

Never Charge the LiPo cells or packs on flammable materials such as wood, foam or plastic. Use a fire proof container.
Have sand or dry fire extinguisher handy for the event of fire. Do not charge at a rate greater than the allowed rate of the pack. Please ask seller max. allowed charging rate . Charging at higher rates may cause cell damage or a fire. Battery life will be reduced significantly when charged over allowed rate.
Allow battery to cool to ambient temperature before commencing charging.
Do not charge battery packs in series. Charge each one separately. If you start charging a pack with the charger not set for the correct cell count, a fire could result.
You have to check pack voltage prior to charging. Do not attempt to charge any pack whose voltage per cell is lower than 2.2 Volts. i.e. a 3S pack should read at least 6.6 Volts.
Do not permit voltage during charge to exceed 4.2 Volts per Series cell under any circumstances. i.e. a 3S pack should not be allowed to exceed 12.6 Volts

Using Guidelines and Precautions

Wire lead shorts can cause fire!
If you accidentally short the wires, the battery must be placed in a safe area for observation for approximately 15 minutes. A battery can still ignite even after 10 minutes. Additionally, if a short occurs and contact is made with metal (such as rings on your hand), severe injuries may occur due to the conductibility of electric current. If for any reason you need to cut the terminal wires, it is necessary to cut each wire separately, ensuring the wires to not touch each other or a short may occur, potentially causing a fire.
In the event of a crash, you must remove battery for observation and place in a safe open area away from any combustible material for approximately 15 minutes.

Never store or charge battery pack inside your car in extreme temperatures,
since extreme temperature could ignite fire.
[Print] [Back]
Tel: ################ Fax:(86)755 61351571
E-mail: Website Support : SZNETWEB